Do you like to hike in hilly terrain to feel good and get something done? If you like to leave it better than you found it, we hope you will join us in our efforts! Click to read more about the benefits of volunteering and what it means to be a volunteer Land Steward.
Join us on the following events:
- Volunteer Workday on Saturday, October 22
- Public Outreach Day on Saturday, November 12
- Monitoring Hikes scheduled on an individual basis
- Monitoring rides (4×4 vehicle, horse, mountain bike, or ATV) scheduled on an individual basis
Friends of Juniper Flats
- Jenny Wilder at JensOasis@aol.com (760 220 0730)
- Susan Stueber at firstname.lastname@example.org (760 900 5330)
BLM Barstow Office:
Alyssa Canoff, Visitor Use, Monitoring and Restoration Fellow in charge of the Restoration Project in Arrastre Canyon at 760 252 6051 Email email@example.com
Ask Alyssa to add you to her email list for updates on public outreach activities and volunteer workdays.
We look forward to meeting you.
Hope to see you at one or more of the events!
Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost.
~ Helen Keller